Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 13-Goals

I have not thought about my goals for a long time.  I used to have a lot of them, which I have met.  When I was in college, it was a goal to get more than one 4.0 for a quarter.....I did it.  It was also a goal to graduate with Latin honors, which I did as well.  It was really a goal to complete college all together after I had Parker, which I obviously did.  Since then though, goals have changed.  There aren't as many time constraints that hold you to them, it is all on you.  But here they go:

To be GM of the year through work
To be a home owner
To get a Master's degree
To work in a field that is more closely related to my degree

They are so broad and generic, I think I need to work on that list to make them each more attainable and less universal.  A more focused goal is one that is more likely to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment