Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7-Favorite movies

I have a few that are my "favorites" or "go to" movies.  Some of them I have seen too many times and it is more fun to quote them than to watch them at this point.  These are in no specific order besides which I thought of first.

The Princess Bride
Fight Club
Finding Nemo
The Big Labowski
Tommy Boy
Shawshank Redemption

Kind of a strange mix....I like funny, hate scary.  I don't watch movies nearly as much as I used to and every since Parker has been old enough for an attention span for movies, I watch mostly the kid kind.  My friend Corndog though is a movie fanatic....so if you ever want to know if a movie is good or not.....check out his blog.  He is also partaking in this 30 day challenge so I am sure that he has lots to say for this day's post at his other blog (here).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plugs! And all of those films are Corndog approved, though Fight Club would be my least favorite of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete