Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My favorite outfits and favorite hair

 Love love love this outfit.  Besides the shoes, it is all from Target.  My mom got me the cardigan with the flowers....yes more flowers.  The  beautiful background is my desk.
 I forget where I was looking at a People magazine but Charlize Theron had her hair like this for some red carpet event.  I loved it and tried it.  This is the first attempt, the second time I did it, it looked a lot better but I didn't get a good picture.
This is my new favorite dress and super red shoes.  I've gone this long without a pair of true red heels....it is almost shameful ;)  But the most important part of these heels....they are not peep toe.  I have a new common peep toe habit going on that was broken with these!

6 comments:

  1. Love your hair. And I love the green dress too. You dress in the same manor as me, clothes everywhere :)

    http://bad-fiction.com/2012/06/wiww-hanging-with-my-homies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so hard to pick an outfit in the morning...the room is clean until I have to get dressed!

      Delete
  2. LOVE both your outfits!! And I think your Charlize do looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both outfits and your hair do is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I have serious hair envy. And shoe envy. And dress envy. Okay. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete