Thursday, February 10, 2011
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Anyway, this is Parker and me. We are a duo. It has been just us for about 3 years, with the exception of some guest stars. So now to the 15 interesting facts...hopefully they really are interesting!
1. I am the middle child of 3 girls. My little sister was born the day before my 3rd birthday so I really don't know what is like to have my own birthday. Even when we aren't together, it is still ours. My older sister was born the day before my dad's 27th birthday.....I guess that is how my family rolls.
2. For about 3 years, every time my mom and sister's would sit down to a meal, I would choke at least once during the meal. I don't know if this is interesting or just sadly funny, but we decided that I take too big of bites and I try to talk too much while I eat. It doesn't help that it is LaughFest whenever the 4 of us are together.
3. I have been to more states than I haven't been. I can name the ones that I have not visited faster and easier: Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Delaware, I am pretty sure those are it....I will have to verify with a map later.
4. I can make my tongue go into three folds...it kinda looks like a clam or something....supposedly I am 1 in a million that can do that. I can also touch my tongue to my nose, flip it on both sides, and fold it in half.
5. I have only had 3 jobs in my life. The first, at my Uncle's bread bakery, the second at my band director's fancy pants restaurant and the third at JJ ( I have been there almost 8 years). All have revolved around food but I really hate working in the food industry.
6. I started playing the piano when I was 4 but gave it up in high school for sports. But I can still read treble and bass clef.
7. I can make a sandwich in less than 30 seconds.
8. My family co-founded the city of Germantown, Ohio. And my grandpa was the Mayor in the 50's or 60's. (my sister confirmed it was the 60's).
9. I have been to Brasil twice. The first time I was a guest speaker in a couple English classes and the second time we went to Carnival.
10. I make up words and facts if I don't know the real answer.
11. I have broken 3 bones, my foot, my wrist, and my nose.
12. I have 3 tattoos and no piercings...people often think those things go together. I got my ears pierced when I was 9 but quit wearing earrings when I was 13.....
13. I have a degree in Women's Studies only because my best friend created the Bachelor's program 2 years before me. (Thanks again Ms. Melaina!)
14. My favorite stuffed animal, Wrinkles, has been to every state and country that I have been to....I think she has only missed one vacation.
15. I have never had braces or cavities, only my wisdom teeth pulled on two separate occasions.....my dad loves telling that story!
That one was a challenge for sure....kinda makes me wonder if I picked the boring stuff or if I really am boring......hmmmmmm.......
at 6:31 PM