Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

I decided that I wanted to start blogging when I realized that I am not the only woman who is single with a child whose father has disenfranchised himself.  I didn't really know where to start or if I would have a specific focus besides our everyday lives.  Hence, Day in the Life.  I am really bad with titling things anyway, more than once I turned in college research paper's without titles because I couldn't think of a good one.  This was simple and to the point (kinda like me? haha).    Single moms know that although our children are our main focus, we do have lives outside of them as well.  So keep my focus like my days, sometimes around me or Parker or the both of us and our relationship.  I hoped that I would be able to reach out to other mom's that are in similar situations to me and let them know that they are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment