Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

I don't watch too much tv...there really isn't a lot of time for it and when there is time, I do not have control over the channel.  It also doesn't help much that we don't have cable.....a whopping 15 channels.

When I lived with my mom, I would watch the Food Network non-stop.  My mom and I would fight over Food Network or HGTV.  Any show of Food Network is a favorite.  I also really like Grey's Anatomy.  I have watched pretty much every season.  I think I may have missed one year, but I'm not sure.  I like Private Practice too but think that it is rather cheesy most of the time.  I was into American Idol until this year.....just not the same without Simon.  Glee was okay for about 1/2 a season but I am over that one too.

The one show that I watched every week (all six of them) was on AMC earlier this year, The Walking Dead.  I loved it and can't wait until next season....maybe I will have cable by then so I can watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment