Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Everything.

Just kidding.  But seriously, a lot of stuff stresses me out but I don't stay stressed for long.  Most of the time if I can just be loud about it and vent...I'll be good.  Mostly those things have to do with work....like how ridiculous people can be when they are ordering food....read the menu people.

There are real life things that get too me.  Like medical bills.  My insurance is not the best so I pay a lot to doctor's offices and a lot of the stuff isn't covered.  That was most of my stress last year, but I am happy to say that almost a year later, Parker's surgery is almost paid off.  Before he had that taken care of, he went to the doctor so much that I could barely budget me money right. (sometimes is can be hard with two people on income)

The other stuff that stresses me out are the things that I can not control.  Like Parker's dad.  I can't control what he does (in terms of involvement or not) and that is hard for me because I am such a control freak.  But his choices are not something that I can control....I just have to be the best mom and dad for Parker that I can be.

There really isn't stress that keeps me up at night.  This is totally zen of me to say right now because normally I am a little bit more high strung than this, but I know that everything will be alright when I am stressed out because I have amazing friends and family.  I have my personal support system as well as a great support system at work...so like Bob Marley says, "Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing gonna be alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment