Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A waste of a post.......

i want to write a post but i am drawing a complete blank of new ramblings that i haven't rambled before.  it seems like every thought and problem i have had has been on repeat for the past 4 years.  is life really that repetitive that i cant even blog anymore?  i used to be funnier and wittier than this, has the everyday sucked all of that out of me already?  I'm not even 30 yet!!!!  this cant be true.  not yet 30 and my life is lacking things to make fun of or make extremely sarcastic remarks towards.....eeeeegads.  maybe after my "stay-cation" next week i will have something new and fun and exciting to talk about....not the same old same old.....keep your fingers crossed that i do other wise i may have to change the title of my blog to a view from a single boring mom.......

No comments:

Post a Comment