Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Sisters

These are my sisters.  We are cute little girls huh?  Please note that the intensity of how pale I am has always been so.

See how we are silly?





It is the time of year that everyone lists the things for which they are thankful.  My list is long.  I feel as though some are obvious, like I am thankful that my son is healthy and happy.  I am thankful that I have mr in my life and we are in a healthy and happy relationship.  I am thankful for those family members who are still in my life, and for those I had the opportunity of loving before they passed.  I am thankful for old friends, new friends.  I am thankful for my parents and my step parents and all the family that I have gained through my step parents.  I am thankful for a lot.  It is hard to not be thankful when I have family and friends who have never ceased to support me and my son.

Lauren's first Phish show on her bday a couple years ago


Today I am most thankful for my sisters.  They are both amazing.  I miss them both everyday.  I know I don't call either of them as much as I should, but I think about them daily.  When we are together, we are full of laughter......and sometimes tears.  I still get mad at them....like really mad, but I think it is such a strong feeling because of how much I love them.  I can't imagine a world without either of them.  They are beautiful, smart, artistic, crafty, funny, silly, inspirational women.  I am so proud of both of them.  I feel bad for people in this world who don't know them or who have never given knowing them a chance.  They are the people you want in your corner.  I love you both and I know that you both contribute to who I am in very different ways. 
This one used to be my favorite

Thank you for letting annoying the crap out of you Jen and still wanting to be my friend.....eventually.  Thank you for letting me tease you relentlessly Lauren and be able to laugh about it now.  Thank you both for playfully making fun of me for most of my life, I am able to laugh at my self which can relieve a lot of stress. 

Nice Lauren :)











I will miss you at Thanksgiving Lauren.  Happy Birthday tomorrow, I am so glad you are safe and okay.
This one is my new favorite...I love us!
This one was my favorite for a while too


No comments:

Post a Comment